Saturday, April 12, 2008

It gets even better...

Oh blogworld - I am having so much trouble getting to you! At first I lost internet. That was okay because I could take my computer to the coffee shop and use the wireless internet. But that wasn't the end. The next day my computer died, so that option flew out the window! I think it is just the power cord, and not the computer (hoping), so I should be back in business as soon as I get a new cord. I have many things I want to blog about, including a trip to the Botanical Garden! I thought I could use Ronen's computer to blog, which I am, but it won't recognize my camera, so I can't have the whole experience with pictures. Ah, what a life. I guess a true nomad should be prepared for anything - including loss of communication. Well, I am still out here and hope to be back in action before too long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MY MY I'M GLAD TO KNOW YOU ARE STILL AMOUNG US CRITTERS. I WAS READY TO ALERT THE CIA. OR MAYBE A MISSING PERSON - A MEGAN ALERT.

HANG IN THERE. THINGS COULD BE WORST AND THEY PROBABLY WILL BE. LOL