I am thankful for...
- this year especially, my education and for going back to school. It's a delight to be back on track with music and working hard towards small and large goals.
- a family that has supported and loved me through all my pursuits and helped me follow my dreams.
- friends who surround me with laughter, love, and encouragement
- God! It's great to know that he has it under control, even if I can't understand a bit of it. Also thankful to have found a church that both challenges and encourages me each week.
- my job. Gotta pay the bills and I'm lucky in these times to not only have a job, but to have a boss that's flexible enough with my insane schedule that I can go to school while holding down the job.
- music - for filling my life with passion, love, creativity, and excitement.
- coffee...without which I would not function half as well as I do. :)
- my health - something that really should not be taken for granted
- food - for making life a lot more delicious.
- my iphone - for taking my organization skills and not only turning them up a notch, but making it a lot easier. Also for providing several ways to keep better in touch with everyone. How did we survive before we had EVERYTHING in a little device in our pocket?
The more I write, the longer I want to make the list. So basically, life could be a lot worse. There is a lot to be thankful for! To quote MMHoney, we just need to take the time to "slow down and smell the roses".
What are YOU thankful for?