Thursday, September 9, 2010

Spun right round...like a record, baby

What is it they say about history?  History repeats itself?  Learn from the past?  I don't know.  I guess all of it sounds good.  I am about ready for history to stop repeating itself.  Sure, it's always a variation and slightly different...and so exciting! *eye roll*  But all in all, it's the same old thing.

I'm not going to say much more.  It's all been said before.  Here and here and you get the point here.

As much as I love making those cookies, I'd rather not have to post this again unless I am remembering the past...or enjoying my departure from the past...not to comment on the present.  :)  Is it possible to stop history from repeating itself or do I always need to keep those neon stirrup pants, hair crimper, and chunky boots in the closet for the next time they come around?  Vintage clothing is one thing.  Vintage problems... something else.  Enough!

1 comment:

MM HONEY said...

My mother would say if you keep it long enough . IT WILL COME BACK IN STYLE. That can be said for other things and situations too. Who can improve on that????
"Same song - second verse - could be better and it can be worse.