Wednesday, May 21, 2008

precipitation

Okay - enough is enough. Whoever said "New York" and "springtime" in the same sentence was a liar. Yes, there was a day or so of spring, just enough to tease me, but COME ON! It has been raining off and on for over a week! This is getting a bit ridiculous. Not only is it rainy, but it is cold! I didn't expect this back when I was packing my suitcases. I have been sloshing around in cute spring and summer shoes all week and wearing the same small selection of long sleeved shirts over and over. I try not to complain too much on this blog, but give me a break! Did I get confused and move to Seattle without knowing it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE ARE HAVING MORE OF THE SAME - SO I CANNOT GIVE YOU ANY ENCOURAGEMENT.

THE HUMMINGBIRDS HAVE NOT ARRIVED AS YET. MAYBE THEY ARE NOT SNOW-BIRDS...... I KEEP HOPING......

Anonymous said...

Haha, perfect reason why EVERYTHING is not in New York :)