Friday, May 2, 2008

Finally!

Once upon a time, a girl named Megan bought a pattern and some fabric. Megan thought the fabric was so nice and pretty and could not wait to turn it into a beautiful dress. Unfortunately, the project was pushed to the side in order for Megan to make gifts for everyone for Christmas. Once the holidays past, she was finally able to cut out her fabric and start working diligently on the dress. She thought she might reach her goal sooner, but many obstacles, states, months, gas prices, etc., came between her and the final product. Until...

TODAY.


It is finished!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW....

and I hope you were drinking your Green Mountain Coffee in you Green Mountain coffee mug IN that dress..

great job!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT - YOUR EXCUSE (IF YOU NEED ONE) YOU HAD TO WAIT FOR WARMER WEATHER. NEVER WOULD YOU PROCRASTINATE - RIGHT !!!!!!!

I am Megan said...

I don't want to spill coffee on my dress immediately!

Mary Ann said...

Great Job!!!! It looks great! I need to start sewing again. I have been on a hiatus since having Joel.