Thursday, October 20, 2011

Perfectly Pumpkin

It is the time of the year to O.D. on pumpkin.  I love it!  I've been eating pumpkin flavored everything since it came on the scene a few weeks back.  I made pumpkin bread, had pumpkin donuts, pumpkin coffee, and pumpkin delights (thanks to Mom!).  I bought pumpkin spiced granola at Trader Joe's, but I haven't tried it yet.  Maybe tomorrow...or maybe I'll try it tonight! There is a pumpkin candle burning in the kitchen.
It may seem a little crazy, but pumpkin stuff is only here for a few months, so it's best to overdo it while you can.  I would like to have pumpkin pancakes and pumpkin soup.
And, of course... pumpkin pie!

Mini Pumpkins!

After writing and rereading this, I feel like "pumpkin" is kind of a funny word...

2 comments:

Stacy Shu said...

So jealous!!

I am Megan said...

I'm eating pumpkin soup right now!!