Sunday, August 24, 2008

Shalom!

Greetings from Israel!

I am having a wonderful time here, although I haven't had much time to write on my blog. I have so many stories and pictures - so hopefully one day (probably after I am back home) I will share them here. I have had trips around the country, seeing so many amazing sights and eating, eating, and more eating of wonderful food. I think if there is a place on earth that I could gain some weight... this would be it.
Also I must send a Happy Birthday to my blogs biggest fan. Happy Birthday Mama Honey! I am so confused with time zones that maybe it is still the birthday somewhere on this planet. Who knows. I am probably late - but I will call it "extending the celebration".
Well - love to all and I hope to write and share my stories soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I DIDN'T HAVE A BIRTHDAY. I HAVE BEEN CELEBRATING FOR THREE DAYS. I AM GOING TO INCREASE MY VITA.
I MAY HAVE TO TAKE TO MY BED. HA HA