Tuesday, August 12, 2008

leaving on a jetplane

For those of you who don't know, I am about to leave the country for a couple of weeks!  I am very excited and a little nervous.  I am leaving later today and I still have some packing to do for my big vacation.  Not only have I had this trip coming up, but I moved to a different apartment over the past few days - so I have been very busy.  When I do things, I like to do them all, I guess!
I don't know exactly what my internet situation will be, but most likely my next post, which happens to be my 100th post on this blog, will be from Israel.
 I am looking forward to seeing the sacred sites of Jerusalem as well as relax on the beautiful beaches of Tel Aviv.  Until next time, Shalom!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WILL WONDERS EVER CEASE?????? IT WOULD TAKE TWO OF ME TO KEEP UP WITH MY FAMILY. I HOPE YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE ON YOUR COMPUTER. KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY !! ! ! !