Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Don't get pinched!

If there was grass in New York I would go search for a four-leaf clover and get myself some good luck...but the park is the only place I might be able to do that and someone's dog probably already ate it. No luck there.... I'll have to go search for a leprechaun instead. I bet we have a few of those running around here. Most likely down in the village. I'd guess that would be the place to find a nice little leprechaun. Or maybe Times Square, but I try to keep my distance from that place. I'm afraid with the current economy the pot of gold might be a little lighter this year anyway. Or maybe they will opt for silver this year. Ho hum...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ADD MY HO HUMMM TOO
THE SUN DID SHINE FOR A LITTLE WHILE.
THE GRASS IS SHOWING SIGNS OF SPRING
NONE TO SOON FOR ME