Saturday, October 6, 2007

Meet my friend...






This is Whiskie! This little egg whisk was first spotted at the gift shop at Bob Evans Restaurant. Anyone who knows me very well knows that I love love LOVE kitchen gadgets! I love to browse through those outlet shops that are full of random gadgets that clutter up the kitchen. I love coming up with that one reason that I have to have it! Sure, I already have something that can get the job done, but come on...this new gadget has character, and character goes a long way...especially in the kitchen. Could anyone use a utensil like this without a smile? I don't think so.

Well anyway, I fell in love with Whiskie when I first saw him in that gift shop, but it wasn't until after I was living in my apartment in Indiana that Mom decided he was a necessity in my own kitchen and adopted him for me. I love to make French toast and this little friend is the perfect size for whisking up the one egg that it takes for my single serving of the fabulous dish.

I have several other friends with their own stories, but those will have to wait for another day.

No comments: