Saturday, May 4, 2013

Important Observation

Watch out world: two posts in one night.  In one hour even.  But this is big.
I was browsing my blog, looking back at old posts, etc. I noticed the "labels" to the side and saw that I have only had ONE post with the label "shoes."  HOW. IS. THAT. POSSIBLE???? I'm madly passionate about shoes.  I have a wonderful collection of much loved shoes.  So how in the world have I only written about my shoes ONCE?  I don't know. Maybe I forgot to add the label or something. I should go back and check.  It can't be true. I will tag this post with "shoes" to at least double the number.  Maybe I should feature a pair of shoes a week and write a post about them, since I've been so neglectful.  That could be fun.

Update: 9:44 pm: I was able to find a couple of posts that I could add the "shoe" label too, but it's still pretty pathetic.  This must be fixed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS CAN BE FIXED - JUST START AT THE TOE OR IT MAYBE THE HEEL. WHO NOSE?????
WHAT EVER!!!! YOU HAVE IT UNDER CONTROL
,,,,,,

Alma Lee said...

I love the idea of a shoe a week post series! Let us know where those shoes go and what they look like! :) Call it "Shoe Saturday!"