Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cucurbita!

Whoohoo!  It's pumpkin season!  It's yummy and it's good and it's only here once a year so go CRAZY and buy EVERYTHING that tastes like pumpkin!  Last week Mom was here and we went to Trader Joe's and did just that.  I'm enjoying the benefits of our trip for breakfast this morning.  We bought some delicious Pumpkin Butter that I am having on toasted cinnamon raisin bread.  SO. GOOD.

I also picked up some pumpkin spice granola and a mix for pumpkin bread or muffins.  I passed on the pumpkin waffle and pancake mix.  What was I thinking???  Had a Pumpkin Spice Latte.  I have a  Pinterest pin waiting for my return to make pumpkin cream cheese.

Seems like we go a little crazy around this time of year.  But I know I'm not the only one, so I don't feel bad about it.

So what else did I miss?  How about this pumpkin pie lip balm?  Then you don't have to actually eat all the pumpkin stuff to get the flavor! Save on calories?

1 comment:

Alma Lee said...

Loving the pumpkin too! I've got my fall decor out and already had out first pumpkin bread- and I didn't even have to make it! I plan on making punpkin spice mini muffins when I make it to the store next! Just mix the canned pumpkin with the box cake mix- soooo easy and soooo good!