Friday, March 16, 2012

Breakfast

Sometimes I like to make omelettes for breakfast...or for dinner.  They usually don't turn out looking all that great.  Often one piece of it gets stuck and when I try to do the fold it crumbles.  Or when I try to slid it onto the plate it folds or falls apart.  All kinds of things can go wrong.  My "omelette" is normally something between an omelette and a scramble. But this morning... this morning was different.  I made a personal record best-looking omelette.  So I thought I would share.  Filled with spinach, mushrooms, and feta cheese, the ingredients were spread out perfectly and tasted delicious.  Slightly crisp on the outside, nice and smooth on the inside.  The mushrooms and spinach were cooked to just the right texture.  And that baby folded right over and slid out of the skillet and onto my plate with no hangups.  Doesn't get much better than this. Woohoo!


2 comments:

Jen said...

Looks yummy!

I am Megan said...

My coffee needed a refill.