Tuesday, September 1, 2009

bloggy blog

This morning I have been enjoying the nice weather and relaxing morning. I am finally feeling better after being sick for nearly a week, and boy, doesn't it feel good to feel better! I was looking back through the pages of my blog (because I should be practicing or doing something productive...the best time to look at blogs) and realized I have been blogging for over two years now! Wow - time does fly! It's always fun to look back and see where I have been and what I have done. The blog is nice for that because it provides little glimpses into my life- however boring or exciting that may be. It's also interesting to think of myself when I was writing that blog post from one or two years ago and think about how I had no idea what the future would hold. When I blogged that I was visiting NYC, did I think I would ever really live here? When I started sewing, did I know how many things I would make and how they would turn out? That makes the future seem kind of exciting too. Who knows what will happen. When I blogged about jobs and men... how will that turn out??? What travel adventures await around the corner???

2 comments:

MMHONEY said...

GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK IN THE SWING OF THINGS. I LOVED THE BIRD PICTURES. DON'T GET LIKE SARAH. HER BLOG OF ONE YEAR OLD. OH ME!!!! I STILL CHECK ON HER - JUST IN CASE. HA HA

Anonymous said...

hahahaha Mama Honey!! Love you!!
Megan, MaryAnn And I are NYC bound the day after thanksgiving, will you be there?

Sarah