Friday, June 26, 2009

Delicioso

I just got home from my first performance of the weekend and it went well! I was pleased. It took a lot of focus and intensity, so I am pretty exhausted. Plus I have to be up early early for work tomorrow. Ah, the life...

Today was a nice day - I actually did not work, so I was able to get a few things done and rest up a bit for the concert. I even did a little cooking! I mixed up some of my pineapple chicken salad. I have made it a few times and I think it's a great, light, tasty sandwich alternative for the summer. It's nice to make ahead because it takes next to no time to make and can hang out in the fridge until it's needed. I got the recipe from one of my Cooking Light magazines from back in the day. I now access the recipe online here. Yummy! Can't wait to eat it!

1 comment:

MMHONEY said...

LOOKS YUMMMMMMEETO ME